We take your privacy and
security very seriously.
We also do everything we can to ensure and
encourage honest professional trading on our site.
In order to do this we have set up the following guidelines and rules:
- We will not disclose your contact details or any data about your transactions on N2S Stock Exchange to any other commercial organisation outside N2S.
- Your transactions will be authorised through our secure professional payment provider - Stripe. When buying and selling equipment on the N2S Stock Exchange we want you to have peace of mind that we have your data security the top of our priority list. We therefore transfer you over to the Stripe system, which is PCI compliant, before any payment details are taken. For further information on Stripe's PCI compliance, please visit: Stripe Security.
- N2S will hold your funds securely and will release this as soon as possible to the seller once the transaction is complete.
- Our verification system for partners is designed to ensure that only certified traders are granted permission to advertise their goods which ensures the buyer can purchase with confidence.
- We take great care to ensure that all products are listed by both ourselves and our partners are as close to their grade and specification as possible, once again assuring buyer confidence.
- If anyone abuses the system we will take action to stop them trading on Stockex.n2s.co.uk
- We encourage all sellers to provide as much information as possible including photographs and or videos.
How you can help yourself
- Don’t accept a seller asking you to transact offsite; your money is safe with N2S and won’t be released until the goods you have brought have arrived and are as described. If you do transact off site you have no protection should the goods not arrive or be as described.
- Communicate through the site so that there is a trading history that you can then rate post sale and thus incentivise the best traders to stand out.
- Don’t give your email address out or phone number.
- Act fast – once the goods have arrived or the shipping date is confirmed, we will contact you. Please respond and confirm the sale or advise us of an issue to suspend payment and activate our dispute process. If you don’t respond within 48 hours we will take the sale as complete and release your funds to the seller.
- Buyer driven: the buyer must activate the dispute process within 48 hours of goods being received. This is done within your dashboard on Stockex.n2s.co.uk.
- Once a dispute is initiated, we will suspend payment to the seller and share the buyers comments with them.
- If there is a quality issue with the goods, we may ask the buyer for video or photographic evidence which will also be shared with the seller.
- We may if required set up a 3 way call with the buyer, seller and a representative of N2S.
- In the scenario where the issue cannot be resolved, we will cancel the sale and buyer returns the produce to the seller at the sellers expense.